Priority Personnel is hiring Temporary Customer Service Reps for a company located in McQueeney, TX. Position is expected to start in October and last till March 2023.
Pay rate: $18/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/9am-5pm
- Confer with customers by telephone or email, providing assistance with programs and various tasks
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Process requests for services or updating information to accounts
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further assistance
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries and to provide assistance
- Operating Window Based Computers
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Gathering and Processing Information
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- This position requires strong knowledge of Windows based computers and general knowledge of basic clerical procedures such as file management, email, and proper office etiquette. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services, including needs assessment, and patience while meeting quality standards are also necessary. Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services is a huge plus.
- Customer Service Specialists require strong Windows based computer skills to navigate through the program, as well as use MS Office, and Electronic Mail. Proper telephone etiquette is a must. **Must be proficient in Excel**
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing is paramount to the position of Customer Service Specialist. It is imperative to have the ability to effectively guide clients through the Program to resolve issues. Exercising the abilities to apply deductive and inductive reasoning to resolve issues goes hand in hand with problem sensitivity, which aids in recognizing problems or potential problems.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com