Priority Personnel is hiring an Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist for a building supply company to work at their headquarters location in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $20/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Research and enter data in a timely fashion in order to begin the Account Payable process.
- Process high volume of inventory invoices, manually and electronically, using Mac21, Workday, Kofax and Content Manager while focusing on key data points.
- Code expense invoices to general ledger and appropriate approval group.
- Research vendor statements using multiple computer programs and resolve complex payment applications with vendors.
- Ability to work within multiple computer programs simultaneously daily.
- General knowledge of ledger accounting and asset capitalization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for working with employees and vendors to resolve account issues.
- Adjusts to changing environment by prioritizing and multitasking. Will experience vendor or store calls, visits from corporate employees requesting information, urgent deadlines and inquiries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least, one year experience and/or training in Accounts Payable and/or General Ledger Accounting
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to research payment applications and correct discrepancies
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems (involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations)
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word & Excel, IBM Content Manager, Workday, and other software applications at an intermediate level
- Ability to 10-Key to touch
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com