A global manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator.
Pay rate: $15/hr
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/7am-4pm and overtime as required
- Review open item requirements for projects and reserve inventory as required.
- If required create production orders ensuring that all required material will be available to meet the required ship date. Reserve the required inventory at time of production order creation.
- Pick, pack and mark outbound project item requirements for shipment.
- Follow up with purchasing or production departments on materials required to complete work orders or sales orders by the required ship date.
- Inform warehouse management of any production orders or item requirements are in jeopardy of missing the requested ship date.
- Communicate with order management and the project manager as required if expected ship dates change.
- Work with customer service, quality and the project manager to ensure everything is prepared for customer and third party inspections.
- If required assist with inspection process.
- Print customer tags and special markings for project orders.
- Fill in for Warehouse Coordinator as required reserving sales order lines, creating picking routes, production orders.
- Assist with cycle counts and year-end inventory as required.
- Process shipments at the shipping workstation.
- Assist in receiving as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Ax 2012) preferred or extensive experience in warehouse management system.
- Familiar with Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Equipment operator preferred: Forklift and Easy Reach (Stand Up).
- High School Diploma