A manufacturing company located in New Braunfels, TX is currently seeking an Electronic Technician to join their team!
- Trouble shoots and diagnoses malfunctioning circuits and recommends and/or implements corrective action.
- Reads and works with blue prints, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics and work orders.
- Dismantles equipment or devices to gain access to and remove defective parts or components using hand tools and power tools/machinery.
- Evaluates and provides price estimates to repair circuit boards, hardware and other safety/security devices.
- Maintains and updates estimate pending and awaiting pack lists.
- Completes paperwork documenting activities; maintains records and files of technical information on products.
- Responds to general questions or complaints related to product(s).
- Provides electronic technical support for manufacturing.
- Assists in the design, development, testing and approval of new parts and products
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Minimum requirements for formal education and job related experience.
- Associates degree in electronics and one year related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience.
- Knowledge of electronic principles, concepts and testing procedures
- Knowledge of and skill in using various electronic testing equipment and measuring devices
Pay rate: $13.50-14.00/hr.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm