Priority Personnel is seeking a Quality Tech/Junior Quality Engineer for a manufacturing company that primarily does circuit board assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the quality management system, interacts and provide support to all functions of the organization as needed.
- Establishes & employs systems to measure, analyze, monitor, and maintain quality of electrical and electromechanical products manufactured. Manages the Nonconforming Product system (NCR’s) including the identification of root cause and preventative action. Provides feedback to employees and management team regarding performance to quality objectives.
- Manages calibration program and customer assets.
- Coordinate New Product Introduction to ensure system requirements are met. Interact with customers on FAI documentation for new part approval.
- Assists process engineering team to help improve processes related to assembly of products.
- Supervise, train and communicate with inspectors on multiple shifts.
- Program and maintain the Automated Optical Inspection machine.
- Interact with customers to eliminate any quality issues.
- Coordinates purchase order inspection and works with suppliers to minimize quality issues with components.
- Coordinates program compliance to ANSI/ESD-S20.20
Education and/or Skills:
- Engineering / Technical degree
- Consideration given for relative job experience
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8:00am-4:30pm
Pay rate: DOE