Priority Personnel is hiring a Temporary Scholarship Program Specialist for a department at Texas State University. Assignment is expected to last about 3 months.
Work Schedule: Mon-Thurs/8am-5pm
Pay rate: $14.49/hour
- Entering checks into system, so data entry and attention to detail are key!
- Ensure the effective management of federal, state, and institutional financial aid and scholarship programs, determine student eligibility by reviewing exception lists, award students according to university packaging parameters, and exercise professional judgment regarding financial and other documents related to mitigating circumstances.
- Assist with the awarding and managing of a variety of scholarship programs as well as assist with scholarship optimization initiatives to support enrollment management goals.
- Assists with ensuring the applicant pool is comprised of qualified applications, managing the committee scoring of applications, reviewing applications, and making award recommendations.
- Communicates with students, parents, faculty, donors, and other various stakeholders and requires excellent communication and writing skills.
- Responsible for coordinating administrative activities and processing all departmental and external scholarship awarding requests (including recalculating aid packages) to ensure that documentation and information flow in a systematic and timely fashion within the financial aid and scholarship management systems.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Experience
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com