Priority Personnel is seeking 2nd shift Production Workers to start ASAP for a manufacturing company specializing in food products.
Work schedule: Mon-Fri/3:30pm-11:30pm
Pay rate: $14/hour
- Helps in the production of corn powder to fulfill daily orders.
- Working on the machines to pack the product.
- Perform on-site quality controls for the finished product.
- Cleaning and maintenance of production machines.
- Identify any lost, lost, or damaged material and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Stack the product on wooden pallets.
- Use of electric pallet truck to move and organize products and materials.
- Removal of garbage and emptying of garbage cans from the production area.
- Sweep, clean and organize the Bay.
- All other tasks assigned by the Supervisor / Team Leader.
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to Details
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to be on feet for the duration of the shift.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand on a concrete floor.
- Able to work in various temperatures/weather.
- Steel toed boots, jeans or work pants required
- Water boots and shirt are provided
- No jewelry or piercings while on the job and no long nails or fake nails.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.