Priority Personnel is hiring a Temporary Production Technician (soldering experience is required) for a manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX. Assignment is temp but could be long term for the right person.
Pay rate: $17-19/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/start time is flexible and would be between 5:30am-8:00am with an 8 hour shift.
- Assemble any required parts, assemblies, or instruments in accordance with the appropriate assembly drawings or work instructions while following company quality and safety guidelines.
- Set up and operate production equipment using tools and computer connections while utilizing Mensor’s ERP system and production software, in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards and obstructions.
- Report any problems which might have any adverse effect on quality or current/future production schedules.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving 5S standards of workplace organization and actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives, projects and events.
- Perform other duties as requested by Director of Operations.
- Willing to be trained and to train others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have basic reading and math skills.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to learn how to interface with the company’s ERP system and Microsoft office programs for obtaining bills of materials, time reporting, and other information required by their job.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com