A global manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX is currently seeking a Production Supervisor.
This employee will manage the daily activity of production personnel while maintaining a safe, organized environment to produce quality products efficiently and on-time adhering to client’s Quality Policy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for performance and activity of employees
- Plan, review and assign production orders to fill sales order or inventory demand
- Establish production schedules to ensure optimal efficiency
- Perform tasks to aid in completion of production orders as needed
- Regularly inspect tools and equipment to assure optimal performance
- Remain current, abide by and assure all other personnel follow company policy, procedures and specifications.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to assure quality and efficiency
- Recommend and implement improvement of procedures and changes within product lines
- Monitor capacity to assure adequate staff is available and consult with management to assure a balanced work force is maintained
- Supervise daily activity, perform annual reviews for employees and follow company guidelines for personnel management
- Monitor team performance and individual activity to assure expectations are maintained for labor efficiency, on-time delivery and cost
- Monitor inventory and direct corrections in MRP to maintain accurate data
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Guide and instruct to implement LEAN principles and sustain 5S practices
- Assure that all employees follow company expectations for safety
Knowledge and Experience:
- MUST have experience in ERP systems
- MUST have High School diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience required
Work schedule: Mon-Fri/8:00am-5:00pm
Salary: Depending on experience