Priority Personnel is hiring a Production Supervisor Manager for a local manufacturing company, Ember Industries, to join their team!
Pay rate: Depending on experience
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8:00am-4:30pm
- Work together with other factory floor supervisors in order to maintain efficient and effective assembly of our products.
- Utilize our ERP system and verbal instruction from the manufacturing manager to help determine priorities in an effort do deliver products on-time to our clients.
- Continuously monitor and maintain effective labor levels in each production area by shifting labor from one area to others as required.
- Help to insure the products are assembled in accordance to IPC solder quality standards and occasionally be called upon to train new hires.
- Responsible for communicating necessary changes or adjustments in our assembly processes as well as ensuring that the assembly documentation is updated by engineering as required.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com