Priority Personnel is currently hiring Production/Solderer Operators for a security device manufacturing company located in New Braunfels, TX.
Must have Soldering Experience!
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $12/hour
What you'll do:
- Reads process sheets and assembles boards and units for standard and custom orders.
- Assembles door management security products using various parts, such as, electronic components, printed circuit boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires.
- Operates and uses various machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters and testing equipment to assemble and test product.
- Strips and wraps wires.
- Solders parts and wires to units.
- Inserts small component parts and/or wiring into printed circuit boards.
- Maintains and sets up work area.
- Packages product and prepares for shipping.
- Maintains departmental records and logs.
- Works from samples, simple drawings and blue prints as well as written and verbal instructions.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate or an equivalent combination of education and/or production/assemble related work experience.
- Ability to use hand tools and small power tools, including soldering iron
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call us at 512-392-2323.