A manufacturing company specializing in food products is currently seeking Production/Sanitation Workers.
Work schedule: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM.
Will work 3 weekdays and every Sat & Sun with 2 days off during the week (Mon/Tues or Wed/Thurs)
- Packaging and stacking of tortillas
- Cleanup and sanitation of the work areas
- High pressure washing of industrial food machinery
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow a No-Cell Phone policy
- No known allergies to wheat or flour
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs, lift, twist, and climb at least one flight of stairs, if necessary.
- Employees must provide their own steel-toed boots or shoes
- Jeans or long work pants are required
- Torn, frayed, or jeweled jeans or pants are NOT allowed
- Shorts are NOT allowed
- Jewelry, visible piercings, long or fake nails, and nail polish are NOT allowed
- Steel-toed rubber boots, rubber apron, hard hat, safety glasses, and a back brace will be provided, but this equipment must stay at the plant.
Pay rate: $12/hour