Priority Personnel is hiring Production Operators for a company located in New Braunfels, TX to perform light mechanical assemblies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reads process sheets and assembles boards and units for standard and custom orders.
- Assembles door management security products using various parts, such as, electronic components, printed circuit boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires.
- Strips and wraps wires.
- Inserts small component parts and/or wiring into printed circuit boards.
- Maintains and sets up work area.
- Packages product and prepares for shipping.Maintains departmental records and logs.
- Works from samples, simple drawings and blue prints as well as written and verbal instructions.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate or an equivalent combination of education and/or production/assemble related work experience.
- Hand eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to work with small parts and operate small hand tools/power tools
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/ 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Pay rate: $11/hour
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com