Start working today! A company located in New Braunfels, TX is currently seeking Picking Associates to join their team!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, OT as needed
Employee able to select one of the shifts below:
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 pm.
5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Pay rate: $10.50/hour
- Select orders with the use of a Radio Frequency device in one of our three levels of picking
- Properly pack merchandise to ensure adequate protection and compliance for transit
- Stock merchandise in appropriate locations
- Cut open a new box when the first carton has ¼ of merchandise left
- Able to produce equivalent team production requirement numbers
- Assist with the trash compactor when full or jammed
- Report missing or lost pick bin location tags
- Gather all damage and damage sellable items to designated area
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to count and match numbers
- Ability to read small print letters and numbers
- Ability to work on second or third floor of the pick module
- Ability to lift/carry 30 lb