Priority Personnel is hiring Panel Shop Production Workers for a manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX. Positions are Direct Hire!
Pay rate: $17/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/6:00am-2:30pm
Must be able to maintain an orderly in-field stock of materials, deliver materials to work stations in a prompt and precise manner, and assist/make cable pulls, running conduit, and erecting cable tray. Rate will depend on experience and passing electrician test.
What You Will Do
- You will learn how to build an Industrial electrical panel
- Testing electrical and mechanical circuits for efficiency.
- Testing, Reading, Operating, Maintaining, Repairing Electrical and Heat Trace systems.
- Reading and comprehending electrical blue prints, schematics, one-line diagrams.
- Install, test, and commission Electric Heat Tracing.
- Following electrical codes and regulations set by the State of Texas and the US Gov. Proficient in reading and following directions, writing reports.
- Assembling, installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical and mechanical systems.
- Performing maintenance and repair of electrical, interior, and exterior electrical components.
- Available for Schooling and training.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Basic construction, building maintenance, HVAC Experience in a fast-paced business environment is a plus.
- Must put safety above all
- Professional, organized, dedicated and on time.
- Able to walk, bent, reach, grip tools 6:00am to 3:00 pm
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Ability to perform work in industrial facilities.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com