A company located in San Marcos, TX is currently seeking an Office/Bookkeeping (Quickbooks Pro Desktop) Assistant to join their team!
Work Schedule: Part Time (25-33 hours per week)
Pay rate: $16/hour
- Reconciling bank accounts, posting journal entries and balancing general and subsidiary ledgers
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements including: Balance Sheet, P&L.
- Prepares and maintains accounts payable records and reports.
- Manages vendor payments and files.
- Resolves accounts payable issues among internal departments as well as outside agencies.
- Verifies accuracy of checks to invoices.
- Responds to vendors regarding payments or invoices.
- Posts account receivable invoices
- Manages accounts receivable payments
- Prepares and maintains accounts receivable records and reports
- Sends client's statement of account
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
- Help with the evaluation of internal controls
- Collect and prepare period-end data
- Correspond, assist, and provide documentation for external auditors, tax preparers and other accounting and finance related professionals.
- Providing general administrative support as needed.
- Perform other accounting functions as directed by senior management
- Customer and new lead follow ups.
- Input data and Lead information as well as schedule new consultations etc.
- Create efficiencies within the office and record processes of regular tasks
- Manage new hire postings and interview scheduling
- Word, Excel, Email, Computer Savvy a must!
- Customer service skills a must (must be a people person and very self motivated
???????Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.