Priority Personnel is currently seeking a Medical Records Clerk for Texas State University. Position is temporary beginning Jan 3rd and will last about 6 weeks.
Pay rate: $15/hr.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Assist with opening procedures for the Health Information Department (HIM)
- Assist patients in-person or on the phone with HIM services and requests for medical records
- Scan patient documents to patient EMRs
- Assist with incoming electronic patient forms and attach to patient EMRs
- Assist patients with referrals, including follow-up phone calls and request for visit notes from specialist
- Assist with incoming and outgoing faxes in the EMR
Required qualifications: Experience with
- Computer use, including Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook or other email.
- Electronic medical record (EMR)
- Front office duties in a clinic setting,
- Experience with eClinicalWorks (eCW)
- Experience with Referrals
- Experience in primary care or internal medicine clinic.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com