A manucaturing company located in San Marcos, TX is currently seeking Night Extruder Operators.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc) to start a production order
- Control and adjust machine setting
- Feed raw material or parts to manual or semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix and/or report issues that might occur during the shift
- Verify output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units and/or final products
- Maintain daily logs/records
- Cooperate with co-workers to achieve tasks
Work Schedule: 1 week: M,Th,F: 6:00 PM-6:00 AM. The next week: Tu,Wed,Sat,Sun: 6:00 PM-6:00 AM. Then the cycle repeats itself.
Pay rate: $14.50/hour