Currently seeking Extruder Machine Operators for a global manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX.
Work Schedule: 1 week: M,Th,F: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM. The next week: Tu,Wed,Sat,Sun: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM. Then the cycle repeats itself. In actuality, they should report to work at by 5:55 AM so that they attend a passdown meeting at the beginning and end of each shift. So they would be working a 12 hour shift.
Pay rate: $13.50/hour
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc) to start a production order
- Control and adjust machine setting
- Feed raw material or parts to manual or semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix and/or report issues that might occur during the shift
- Verify output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units and/or final products
- Maintain daily logs/records
- Cooperate with co-workers to achieve tasks
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.