Priority Personnel is currently seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator, for Thermon Manufacturing.
This employee manages inventory through database transactions and maintains levels required by evaluation of accuracy through cycle counts and performing calculated adjustments as necessary.
- Enter data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations, inventory and cycle count adjustments, into computer database.
- Perform transactions to open, close and adjust production orders.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies, consult with management and make necessary adjustments.
- Record and monitor all items with shelf-life daily and notify appropriate personnel when material is expired.
- Prepare reports as necessary to perform job and to report to management.
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to collect accurate information from processing to assure accuracy in MRP.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Participate in improvement projects to increase efficiency in processing.
- Create production part numbers, B.O.M., and routes.
- Manage subcontract purchase orders
- Manage production order process in the database.
- High school diploma or GED required, 4 yr degree preferred.
- Read/Write English.
- 1-2 years inventory control experience preferred.
- Proficient in math and basic formulas/calculations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proficient with MRP Systems
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/flexible on start time since we operate this shop 24hrs. 5 days per week
Pay rate: $20/hour