Priority Personnel is hiring an Inventory Auditor for a building supply company located at their headquarters in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $20/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Completes full reconciliation of inventory purchases (by Purchase Orders, Credits, Opens Receivers, and problems solving) to ensure proper and timely payment to vendors
- Prepares invoice short-pay notices, as necessary
- Prepares Debit/Credit Memo’s and Adjustment Sheets as necessary
- Assists vendors and store employees on the telephone, fax, and/or email
- Research vendor payables history as needed to resolve problems
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Assists Accountants as needed
- Assists with special projects as directed by supervisor or manager
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply simple conversion formulas
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com