A company located in San Marcos, TX is currently seeking a Temporary HR Specialist. Assignment is temporary till mid-November.
Pay rate: $18-20/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Responds to inquiries on the telephone, by email or in person in a professional, courteous and accurate manner.
- Assists applicants and provide basic HR information.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and public relations.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of vacancy posting, applicant tracking and hiring process.
- Assists Human Resources Assistant in responding to applicant inquiries and the on-line process of completing applications and applying for vacancies.
- Conducts background/reference checks for selected applicants and contacts applicants as necessary.
- Enters new hire information on eVerify, Social Security and Attorney General’s website, etc.
- Post, monitor and remove jobs on the online system and outside job boards.
- Office of Attorney General employment verifications for child support.
- Department of Health and Human Services salary/employment verifications.
- Mortgage and apartment rental salary/employment verifications.
- Creates and maintains personnel files in Laserfiche as well as scanning documents into Laserfiche.
- Runs HRIS employee termination reports for record retention in Laserfiche.
- Generates p-forms for new hires and employee status changes.
- Copies, faxes, and files documents.
- Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in covering the front greeting visitos and answering phone lines.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com