Priority Personnel is hiring Field Survey Workers for a surveying company located in San Marcos, TX.
Work Schedule: Field crews report at 6:30am, typically working 8-10 hour days. In busy summer months, could be longer. Must take a mandatory 30 minute lunch break each day. Crews are affected by the weather so if it is raining, the crews may be unable to work as the instruments can’t get wet.
Pay rate: $15/hour
What you'll do:
- Loading equipment and supplies into survey vehicle in the mornings and removing upon return to the office.
- Maintaining vehicle in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assisting the Party Chief and other crew members in gathering data as directed.
- Ensuring all batteries are placed on the chargers and that all equipment is wiped down or cleaned as necessary.
- Ensuring all equipment is placed in the assigned locker.
- Locating property corners utilizing the proper company methods.
- Measuring distances on a variety of structures and relaying the data to crew.
- Reading and utilizing subdivision plats and field notes to search for property corners.
- Utilization of proper techniques in the use of prism poles, level rods and other equipment necessary in the performance of the job to ensure data is accurately collected.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323