Priority Personnel is currently seeking Fabricator employees to join Thermon Manufacturing's team.
Employees will strip wires to connect them into the control panel. Applicants who have some experience working with electrician type work would be good candidates or any type of work that requires knowledge of electrical breakers, panels, wiring, etc. In addition to the skill requirements below, this employee needs to have some computer savvy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Layout, wiring, mounting, and general fabrication of control panels per drawing specifications
- Wire components using proper routing, termination, and labeling
- Record information accurately for tracing and inventory control
- Identify and tag enclosures and components
- HS Diploma or GED Basic knowledge of electricity required
- Electrical and/or manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Electrical wiring Connecting/Terminating/Stripping Handy with hand tools, i.e. Power drills/ Cordless, Screw Drivers, Jig saws, Heat guns and more.
- Able to read blue prints or understand basic prints
- Knowledge of General Pipe threading and or working with Rigid Conduit Strong background as a team player required
- Willing to except directions or orders from Leads in Shop
- Position is labor intensive
- Soldering experience is a plus!
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hours: Normal schedule will be 7:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri. Shifts may start as early as 5am or 6am during peak times, and employees may work 10-12 hours per day.