Priority Personnel is hiring for a company located in Bastrop, TX who are currently looking for a Fabricator to join their team. This employee Is responsible for the preparation of custom and standard security products for final assembly; cutting, welding, sanding, painting, silk-screening and assembling various metal plates/products; and other production support related duties as required.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
Pay rate: $12/hour
What you'll do:
- Prepares and assembles custom and standard products for final assembly.
- Cuts, drills and punches various metal parts following detailed written instructions or diagrams.
- Uses various shop tools, such as welding machine, drill press, paint sprayer, sander, table saw, metal bender/shear, grinder, chop/jig saw, and silk screen equipment to finish products.
- Cuts, drills, and taps ferrous and non-ferrous metals and plastics.
- Welds studs to product plates.
- Prepares and finishes plates by filling in holes, sanding, priming, and painting.
- Packages plates and sends to production.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of various metal fabrication techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of various metal finishing techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of and skill in using various machine shop tools
- Skill in working with various metals, plastics and paints
- Skill in performing shop mathematics
- Skill in reading and working from drawings, schematics and written instructions
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Physical requirements include carrying/lifting 50 lbs. and pushing/pulling up to 80 lbs
Why you’ll love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.