A company located in San Marcos, TX is currently seeking an Executive Assistant. Previous experience is required.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $14-28/hour, DOE
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guest and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be willing and able to work independently in a one person office.
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logistics
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- 3-5 years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com