Priority Personnel is seeking an Event and Conference Coordinator for a company located in San Antonio, TX.
- Organize meetings, events and activities through personal contact, verbal engagement and written correspondence.
- Services may include (but are not limited to) coordination of hotel lodging and event space, transportation arrangements, AV requirements and other services.
- Prepare budgets and tracks costs for meetings, events and activities; complete cost-benefit analysis of expenditures and cost savings; and audit invoices submitted for payment.
- Prepare both internal and external written and electronic communications for specific meetings and events.
- Manage meetings and events through the company’s event management system, scheduling tools and work orders portal.
- Establish and maintain procedures and records for recurring activities and meetings and recommend new approaches and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Work as a member of the Event & Conference Services team to function effectively with colleagues, supervisors, executives, Board Members and clients. Maintain a high level of confidentiality and utilize exceptional interpersonal skills in the various interactions with these groups
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, public relations, hospitality management or related field required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in meeting and event planning, hospitality management and/or customer service required
- Demonstrated capability of leading meeting and event planning initiatives from beginning to end
Apply today at prioritypersonnel.com