Do you have a technical or electronics degree or certification?A local manufacturing company, who primarily does printed circuit board assembly is currently seeking an Entry Level Electronic Debugger to join their team!
- Must be able to use an oscilloscope, voltmeter, read and understand schematics.
- Ideal candidate would be someone who graduated from a technical school or 2-year college with an electronics degree or certification, and is looking for an entry-level position.
- Electronics knowledge with troubleshooting and repair experience
- Must be very detailed-oriented, dependable, and reliable to work well without supervision.
- Previous circuit board experience a plus!
Pay rate: depending on experience
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday/8:00am-4:30pm
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.