Priority Personnel is hiring a Civil Engineering EIT / Civil Designer for a surverying company located in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $19-28/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visualize and plan the geographic representation of designs for land development related projects including residential, commercial, and municipal.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team with direction from Engineers/Project Managers
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019 and associated programs.
- Experience in Subdivision Platting & Development, Commercial & Residential Land Development, to include site improvement design, drainage, utilities, grading, etc.
- Ability to perform basic design calculations.
- Work closely with Engineers and Surveyors to obtain project information and ensure drawings are accurate and complete.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma and technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent experience is required. • Minimum 3 years of computer-aided drafting (CAD) experience on land development projects is required.
- Experience with GIS Software, Engineering Design Software products and HEC-RAS a plus.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com