Priority Personnel is hiring Car Lot Attendant/Detailers for a car dealership located in San Marcos, TX.
Work Schedule: Full time (Monday-Saturday) with a designated day off during the week and every Sunday off.
Pay rate: $12-18/hour, depending on experience
Benefits and 401k offered once hired on!
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes and other appropriate materials.
- Uses proper eye, hand and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Replaces missing or defective small parts.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle's window.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Parks new vehicles in assigned areas.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars.
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Delivers sold vehicles to the new-vehicle preparation department.
- Services vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery and finish against deterioration.
- **Must be dependable and have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record**
- Previous detailing or dealership experience is a plus.
- Position can be labor intensive and candidate would be spending majority of day outdoors.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com