Priority Personnel is currently seeking an Office Manager/Accounting/Bookkeeper for an office in Kyle, TX.
- Responsible for all accounts payable/receivable and properly handling and recording of receipts
- Accurately enters all accounting data into client database and QuickBooks. Runs reports and will provide reports to the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors at the monthly board meetings.
- Interface with outside accountant related to preparation of annual tax returns, end-of-year reports, and audit/review of financial statements.
- Oversee the office petty cash for miscellaneous supplies and other small office related purchases.
- Manage relationships with vendors for office equipment, credit card processing, office supplies, and other ongoing operational needs.
- Answering of phones/emails and responding to promptly and accurately.
- Refer individuals to appropriate persons, businesses, or government that are seeking information or looking to establish a business within the city and/or the surrounding area.
- Maintain and update accurate records and databases
- Provide general staff support as needed
- Assist in overseeing duties of the staff, volunteer staff, and intern by following up on projects to ensure completion.
- Maintain all aspects of marketing, cache maintenance, and tracking of data gathered
- Assist in creating marketing collateral
- Assist in press release preparation and distribution.
- Prepare and maintain weekly newsletter emailed to entire membership.
- Greeting visitors and providing information and materials as requested by the general public, prepare and maintain relocation and tourism packages.
- In conjunction with the CEO, develop quarterly report to include tourism/visitor activity, promotion, and finances.
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks and accounting procedures
- Including monthly financial statement preparation
- Modern office methods and accounting procedures
- The function and use of standard office equipment
- Business English, including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Computers and computer applications including spreadsheets, databases, word, power point and publisher.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm (must be flexible to come in earlier or work after hours at times)
Pay rate: $15/hour