A company located in Kyle, TX is currently seeking an Admin Assistant, position is temp but could turn temp to hire.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
Pay rate: $13/hour
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED
- Microsoft Word: Mail merge and know how to embed documents
- Microsoft Excel: (transferring Word documents to Excel and editing spreadsheets)
- Some college coursework or business vocational school education preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com