Priority Personnel is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $20/hour depending on experience
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm (some flexibility with start time)
- Process sales invoices on a daily basis and distribute to the correct email recipient and/or electronic portal in a timely manner to avoid payment delays.
- Work with Customer Service and Shipping on customer returns and credit memos and record credit memos in DAX.
- Record customer payments received in the bank on a daily basis.
- Process all credit card payments through credit card portal and post the payment in DAX.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service to add new customers to DAX and maintain all customer information needed for billing purposes, i.e. email, sales tax exemption, bill to, etc.
- Recommend credit limit on new customers based on credit reports, customer research and any other public financial information. With approval of Director of Finance, set credit limits on customers.
- Respond to all customer inquiries promptly and courteously and work with other departments to resolve any problems.
- Make collection calls and send collection emails as needed to insure customer accounts remain current and there is no risk of a bad debt write-off.
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable Aging to the General Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Serve as backup to Accounts Payable function.
- Maintain petty cash for the plant.
- All other duties or assignments as required by the Director of Finance.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving 5S standards of workplace organization and actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives, projects and events.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of accounting software, MS Office including Excel, accuracy with 10 keypad and typing skills needed.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Able to work under preasure and meet deadlines
- Preferred 2 years accounts payable/receivable experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft D365 is a plus!
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com