Priority Personnel is hiring an Account Receivable Analyst for a building supply company located in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $18/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Reconciles invoices accurately and reviews statement problems with customers; to include: pricing issues, tax refunds, government account set-up, credit memos and return confirmations.
- Maintain Work Queues on a daily basis.
- Oversee Store Administrator’s Work Ques on a daily basis.
- Provide training to Store and/or Corporate personnel on A/R functionalities.
- Provides invoice copies to customers and/or Corporate as requested.
- Assists with mailing of monthly billing.
- Contacts customers for remittance advice as needed.
- Aids Store Manager or Commercial Sales Manager with customer mailings, blitz advertising campaigns, and other related “target customer” activities.
- Assures that invoices are mailed to ALL customers no less than once per week, for assigned store group.
- Maintains up-to-date, accurate and complete files on customers and general files as required (many are kept as computer files) for Commercial Sales reports and correspondence.
- Files a copy of all adjustments to accounts.
- Payments of all monies are to be processed and registered to the appropriate accounts on a daily basis.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- MS Office experience, cash register, knowledge of accounting software, preferably Lawson.
- Previous Cashier, Office Clerk, Bookkeeping, and/or Collection experience required.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com