Priority Personnel has been providing qualified talent to businesses since 1993 in San Marcos and the
surrounding areas. We are a member of the American Staffing Association, which means we adhere to the ASA code
of ethics and are committed to legal and professional practices.
What We Provide
- Access to a broad pool of talent specific to your industry
- A streamlined selection process that saves you time and money
- Comprehensive candidate screening that includes criminal background checks, previous employment
verification, skill testing and assessments.
- Access to over 1,000 validated assessments
Options To Fit Your Needs
Our staffing professionals have the experience and resources to respond quickly to your needs with talent at
every skill level, for short and long-term assignments. This ensures that the best-qualified candidates walk
through your door. There are 3 different options for finding an employee:
- Temporary Staffing means that you will only need the employee for a set amount of time and
intention of making that individual your employee. Temporary assignments can be as short as
1 day or as
long as you deem necessary.
- With Temporary-To-Hire Staffing the employee is placed on assignment with you on a trial
determine if the job is a good fit for you and the employee.
- Direct Hire
- With Direct Hire the employee is hired on to your staff immediately. Priority Personnel
Direct Hire employee.